View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
tallman1980
Rep
Drives: 535i BMW

What a F-ING Loser (GTTFOH)

I was going to reply by insulting you.

But I decided to dig in and find out what type of digital loser I am dealing with that lives in California and a drives POS 3 series license plate 6GFX6..... living (I will save that for later). WTF makes you such a car expert, leasing a 3 series. You couldn't spring for the M3.

So let me break you down.

1) You stay on line begging people to give you discounts.
2) You love asking how much ppl pay for stuff. If you could buy BMW, stop with the price stalking, that aint playa, playa.
3) Your posts per day is 0.41. Which means that while most BMW owner are having sex you are probably jerking off to M5 exhaust tips.
4) Your fascination with grey paint is awkwardly disturbing.
5) You start random threads on a blog about cars which indicates that you have zero friends along with the fact that To Catch a Predator could remove finger print evidence from your makes you a serious loser.
6) You view putting generic components on a car as classy. BITCH that ain't, if you drive your own car DON'T talk classy to me. If you open your own doors, don't talk classy.

I thought the whole purpose of cars mods is for self expression and individualism. Well let me let me individualize my self expression to you and tell you SHUT THE F UP FOREVER.

I guarantee you that I have done more for the car community than you could ever imagine.

OHH yeah, I got some vids coming tomorrow, swing by and view them in silence with you hating arse.

GTFOH!!!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by tallman1980; 10-16-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Appreciate 0