Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm 100% sure , MAX would do it with the W11 !

But that's NO excuse my friend . As we know MAX runs in the slower RB16
MAX never had a chance in the slower RB16...

RB wasted (lost) 3 sec. with MAX in the pits . Even that doesn't matter anymore..
The W11 is 5 years ahead of the rest ...Coming out of a slower corner , the W11 looks like a catapult , it looked like MAX was standing still , while the W11 ran out of sight !
MAX said over the board radio : F@ck I've nothing to lose ! I floor it everywhere .But the Merc pulls away anyway...

Honestly if I was MAX I would be frustrated as well . Perhaps even more than he is ...

Like usual the advantage won the race today..
The W11 is the killer machine of the decade !
The DAS is chiefly used in lull periods. The Mercedes, in Lewis's hands, is a superior car. In BOTs hands, not so much making it no guarantee that it will be dominant in BOTs hands. The situation would be reversed if Lewis went to RBR to drive their chassis.

At the beginning of the race VER, once again, got wheelspin on the start. This is a VER problem, not a RBR problem. Lewis dropped him like a bad habit at the start but had to be careful in the race to maintain near optimum tire temps during the race.

Cheers, my friend-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
minn1914061.50