Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
seriously!

Credit cards are lame!

People always paying for starbucks and other coffee they can't afford just to look cool!

Cash or nothing! I don't need to front. You should see all the looks of admiration when I pay for cash. It speaks volumes.

Speaking of volume. .. Once paid for a calzone using coins. People were like dang - this is a man who knows his money.

Dang bro! You're so cool and awesome and I look up to you and admire you!

Can you teach me the ways of not understanding how to make money on rewards with Credit Cards, or how borrowing at 0% while my investments are beating inflation and I stay liquid is a bad thing?

Your "flex" about making/having a lot of money really just shows your ignorance.
I just got $91 cash back yesterday I was like yeah boi! I see folks use cash and especially if they whip out pennies it holds up the line and why pay full price? They finally have self check out at Ralph's and I think those machines accept cash as well, not sure about coins though. They have enough of the self check out to virtually eliminate lines so if you prefer cash because you're worried about id theft or want to remain anonymous that is still an option on self checkout (I believe it makes change with coins but not sure if you can pay with them)
Appreciate 0