David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
You don't get a tShirt for 850, as long as your above 730? You get best rate

I was 800+ on all my scores yet bmw finance manager (Dealer) still inflated my rate...

"Mr. Miller, I think with a little push I can squeeze you in a tier 2 loan with BMW financial" I'll do my best, lol

Have a mortgage since I was 19 years old, several investment properties mostly all 70%+ paid off and over 10 vehicles leased/financed past 15 years but the BMW Stealer wants to squeeze me in a tier 2 rate

I thought paying sticker the dealer would play by the rules (plenty of meat on the bone) for the deal but no, greed and games, lies to my face

On what grounds Base rate isn't avail to me? only bmw does this for more profit imo
There's a couple of ways to make money on selling cars, higher initial price, add options, lower trade value, extended warranties, service contracts, and lease/finance rates (anything else?). All of these variables help the overall margin and they as a smart business try to maximize profits. As said you don't have to take it.

To me leasing seems to add a lot more variables than buying. Not necessarily a good or bad thing, just more to be educated on.

It's part of the reason I think the idea of "no haggle" on the initial price as a way to solve the problem is a joke. There are still many items to negotiate on.