cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedog7700 View Post
How do you forget to say thank you? Well i dont know, there are how many billions of people in this world and you think its impossible to forget to say thank you? Thats very narrow minded, just saying.

Yes you are, you expect a certain outcome and if they dont oblige, its their fault and shame on them, they will feel your wrath. THIS can escalate the situation.. if you think im wrong so be it, but if you find yourself on the wrong side of town, cant say i didn't tell you so.

To be honest, i dont see why 4 people appreciated your post, but maybe its because you're a woman on a male dominant forum? I dont know, just an observation.

For the record, i hold doors as well, but you're kind of coming off as a Karen to me TBH. No offense.
Maybe it’s a generational thing. I was taught manners. There is no forgetting. Yes, please. No, thank you. It’s automatic. I’m probably old enough to be your mother. And the majority of the no manners crew are young enough I could be their mother. The same people that don’t know how to deal with people in person. Don’t know how to talk to to people if it’s not a text.

I treat everyone with respect but expect it in return.

For what it’s worth, I was posting on this forum for over 4 years before anyone knew I was woman. I don’t flaunt it, I thought it was relative.

You think I’m a Karen, knock yourself out. I do find the wrong side of town comment very telling. Stereotype much? Have a good day.
Appreciate 2
Lady Jane70874.50
vreihen1615333.00