View Single Post
      02-23-2021, 05:12 PM   #144
natedog7700
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i RB's 625whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
How exactly do you forget to say thank you? Don't they teach please and thank you long before kindergarten?

I'm not forcing anyone to play games. How am I escalating a situation? If you weren't expecting it and didn't ask me to hold it open for you, or if it offends you, why should you get pissed if I didn't hold the door a second time?

What pisses me off is the lack of manners and common courtesy. I am polite and courteous to everyone I encounter every single day. The vast majority of people are appreciative. There are always the few.

EDIT: And for the record, I hold doors for everyone - male, female, old, young. And I am a female. Most times those not saying thank you, are also female.
How do you forget to say thank you? Well i dont know, there are how many billions of people in this world and you think its impossible to forget to say thank you? Thats very narrow minded, just saying.

Yes you are, you expect a certain outcome and if they dont oblige, its their fault and shame on them, they will feel your wrath. THIS can escalate the situation.. if you think im wrong so be it, but if you find yourself on the wrong side of town, cant say i didn't tell you so.

To be honest, i dont see why 4 people appreciated your post, but maybe its because you're a woman on a male dominant forum? I dont know, just an observation.

For the record, i hold doors as well, but you're kind of coming off as a Karen to me TBH. No offense.
Appreciate 0