Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 msport active steer

Garage List
2015 F15  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbimmerx5 View Post
So, I am almost ready to place the order in a week time with a local dealer for 2014 X5 Xdrive35i. This will be my first BMW.

My config:

xLine
Driver Assistance and Plus
Brown with Beige Leather
3rd Row
Cold Weather -- still thinking about this option..i don't like the retractable washers sitting on bumper. also, the front seats are heated.

Q1: What should i take, Premium Pkg vs Multi Contour seats?

Premium package will cost an additional 1250 for keyless entry. My budget doesn't permit both Multi Contour seats and Premium. Which is the best/must have option ? (Also resale perspective)

Q2: I see an option called rear manual shades. Should i take this option or have the glass tinted later?

Thank you.
If budget is a concern then i always say features ocer look. I ordered an xline also. However i would tell you to order the comfort options over the $2600 appearance on xline.

Second of all the car comes w heated front seats. I believe cold weather adds heated steerimg wheel and heated rear seats along w the heated washers. I prrsonally didnt see a need for this. Just my opinion.

There is a difference in comfort seats vs regular. They are more padded and will allow a lot more in adjustments. Premium pkg is a convenience item that isnt needed but is nice. I think premium will have a better resale than cold weather. Just my opinion, i am no expert.
Appreciate 0