View Single Post
      11-10-2021, 12:06 PM   #19
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Same. If I need something I will look up a company myself. I have never and will never do business with a company that came from a random email or phone call or even junk mail. I’m not sure who these people are who DO signup and I would love to be able to know wtf they are thinking. However people obviously do or they wouldn’t keep doing it.

It’s like the left lane assholes. Everywhere I go online and people I talk to in real life ALLLL say how horrible it is and they don’t know why people do it… given the info I have from the limited group of people I interact with NO ONE should ever be squatting in the left lane. Yet there they are every freaking day. So who are these people who have managed to go their whole lives not knowing they shouldn’t eat shit on the left lane or click random links from random emails??? Maybe they are the same people!?
You're assuming they actually went through with some sort of purchase. While there are those that go through with what is being pitched, I'm willing to bet there are those that clicked on a link to see what it's about. Then some ransomware gets loaded onto their computer that locks out access to all data on their computer. Now they're into it with paying out a hefty sum to get their data back. I'm sure this is the other side of this sleazy marketing technique that makes these dirtbags continue to spam everything they can.
Appreciate 0