View Single Post
      09-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #20
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Ok his grill is exactly like mine! As in Weber Summit 4 burner plus wood chip smoker burner He says, much like the dude with the fuck off smoker above, to just heat from one side using the smoker burner and place the meat heavy side facing the burner to protect the thin side.

So this means i do not need to elevate as there is no heat anywhere near the bottom of the meat.
You can do this!!

I actually don't think you can but I'm going to say you can do this just because I want to see whether or not I can see the mushroom cloud from my house.

Going to have to bend your rules if you want success, especially as it comes to crutching, but I'd say, stay strong and don't compromise, because how bad could it be. No really, tell us, please. Every word of profanity that falls upon you, including the nuanced little bits. Dying to hear.

I will be partially useful though and say that if you happen to do this, a brazilian tomato slaw works wonderfully as a side with smoked brisket. No cabbage in there, I fricking hate actual coleslaw, but tomato slaw - excellent with brisket.
Appreciate 3
Alfisti6496.00