Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
I'll use this site because I know you love it so much, let's see the list, remember now this is an older list, I'm sure there's more now. In the first couple months of his Presidency he has does more then the oboma admin in 8 long years. One thing oboma did though, he sold uranium( nuclear weapon fuel) to them. Good job Barry!
Rest assured there's a lot more President Trump is doing to hurt them but you won't know unless you have a Top Secret clearance and the need to know.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arges-treason/
Bratbart? Right after an RT video? Nice.

After Trump first spoke with Putin on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vietnam last November, he told reporters that he did raise the topic of election meddling, but that the Russian leader denied the allegations.

“He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” he told reporters aboard Air Force One after the event.

“Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ Trump added. “And I believe — I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

also