Україна
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: JB e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2003 330i  [0.00]
Angry Red Light: TICKET!!!! WTD????

Well here's the deal. I'm driving around with my friends on Friday night and i need to turn left at a traffic light. The sign says "no U-truns 9pm-6am" and two cars in front of me do a U-turn. The light turns yellow and i decide to go for it ... and this was a close one but according to me and my passangers my rear axles were probably ON the line when the light turned red. edit: he didnt stop the Illegal U-turn cars!!! WTF

So everything is fine until 10 seconds later i see flashing lights in my rear view.
The cop asks me why i ran the red light and i very politely reply that i though i made it. then he asks who is in the car with me ... i reply my friends... anyway "license & registration" ... so i get the ticket.
In California a red light is $375.... that is one big ticket. I havent got anything in the mail yet but i am planning on fighting it cause i didnt run it!!

Anything I can do?? Its basically the cops word verses mine and we know how that works out.... police officer > 19 year old ...

I cant even take traffic school cause my last ticket was 12 months back....

Does anyone know of a way to get out of it.... PLEASE

I thank you in advance..

Appreciate 0