View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #15
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I have a local credit union for some of my banking. But I also started banking with PNC just over a year ago. I moved my money from M&T Bank over a $15 service charge. I had my first bank account with First National Bank of Maryland and held that account through the Allfirst and then M&T Bank mergers. So I've had this account for about 20 years. I needed a cashier's check for closing on my vacation property and the teller didn't inform me that if I upgraded my account to one of their more premium accounts the cashier's check fee would be waived. I found this out afterwards and tried to get them to waive the fee after upgrading the account. They wouldn't so I bailed.

Went over to PNC and they've pretty much treated me like a rock star since. The branch I go to, the managers remember me by name. Because of the size of my account, they put me in their "preferred" banking category where I have a liaison I can go to if I ever have any issues or things I need taken care of. I also have utilized their financial investment services and have done VERY well by them.
Appreciate 0