drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Watched a bunch of videos and i was partially wrong about it ‘not being much of a looker’. It’s absolutely gorgeous and has such a harmonious design from every angle except the back. At the back, the fan at the end of the long tunnel looks ugly, but of course it’s all about the function
Yeah, that fan at the rear was not able to be integrated well, it just screws up the rear end aesthetics for me. But love it's function.

You think anyone will make an aftermarket kit to help the rear aesthetics?

What an amazing car though, my goodness, though I do think that interior is kind of plain for $3 million. Pagani has it beat, for the sheer drama of that interior.
GM did an absolutely fascinating walkthrough with Harry from Harry's Garage YouTube channel. It's like an hour long but well worth the time. But in it he was very clear that every single bit of the car had a function and there was nothing purely decorative or extraneous, full stop. That plus his obsession with weight savings is why it doesn't look like a Pagani. He goes on to say that there's a certain beauty in simplicity and functionality and I wholeheartedly agree. Just a different approach I guess. It's probably not a good idea to try to beat Horacio at his own game, as well
Appreciate 0