08-17-2019, 12:04 AM   #3540
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip Addict View Post
I conceal carry unchambered so the issue doesn't matter.

I understand every gun loving person may have a chambered round and thinks it will save them a few seconds.

I just subscribe to the notion that the simple fact of having a gun on my hip will save me as opposed to having my gun X miles away or hours at home when I am at the mall, movies, or Walmart as recent events have shown.

Like I get that having a chambered round wills save me X seconds, but I prefer the 100% safety buffer of not having a chambered round.

I have the skill/training that I feel I would draw/chamber a round faster than any person infringing on my safety and my life.
I was joking no one carries a gun with an external lock on it as a concealed carry. If you have the training you know it doesn't take probably under a second to rack the slide and be ready. Problem is, if you were to attack someone how much time you think you would give them to defend themselves? Me personally none. You wont see it coming and will need to defend and respond under that attack. It's all personal choice though and you need to ease into being comfortable that's what you do.

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 08-17-2019 at 12:31 AM..
Appreciate 0