09-10-2018, 07:24 PM   #276
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Hey man, OK, all jokes aside. This could end up being a real shit show. OK, OK, had to squeeze that one out. God, someone stop me!

Seriously though, step back and read that text: I need you to be super cute so that I dont feel bad about treating you like shit. WTF

She clearly gets off on hurting men, literally, and both emotionally and physically dominating them. There are dudes out there who seriously get off on that kind of thing. I don't get the sense you are one of them. I get the sense you are a regular old dude who is thinking "a little rough stuff, some kinky fun, might be interesting." She's sending you tips on how to care for your f*cking wounds afterwards. Seriously man, you are in waaaaaaaay over your head. If she was a good person who just happened to be into BDSM she'd be looking for a like minded partner who knows what they are getting into and who fully gets off on being submissive. Her fetish (admittedly I've only seen that one text and your comments) seems to be focused on dominating men who don't know what they are in for. That's pretty F'd up.

If you are curious about exploring BDSM, cool, go find yourself a professional dominatrix who will tailor the experience to the level YOU are interested in exploring. There's no emotions involved and you're in the hands of a pro.

if you hook up with this chick for whatever she has in mind, you are at her mercy. You may not be able to control that situation and whose to say the BF doesn't show up. it could be a sick little game her and her BF play; ensnaring unwitting men.

If you decide to hook up with her, for the love of God, control the situation in every way possible. Bring her to your place. Don't go to hers. You drive, don't let her pick you up. Etc.
For real. girls baseline cray!!!! "I just can't see it being worth it" everyman as he continues to follow his penis
Appreciate 0