View Single Post
      02-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #18
mrdirosa
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i Sport Wagon

Here's an update: Took my car to Gebhardt last summer, dropped it off in the morning, no loaners available, called them at 1pm and they hadn't looked at it yet, called them at 5pm and they said it was finished hours ago (thanks for calling me!! ). I picked it up that night and the issue was still there, they hadn't done a thing. Plus the SA was a real prick. Both sales and service are horrid at Gebhardt - I'll never go back.

I dropped off the car this morning at Murray and they have been absolutely perfect so far. Set appointment online and they called me within 10 minutes to confirm and set up the loaner. Dropped it off this morning with John Bunn, covered the issues, and was out in under 10 minutes. They even gave me a 335xi for the day! It's a bit of a drive (I live in Nederland), but so far I'm really impressed! Hopefully they can fix all the issues.

-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdirosa View Post
I'm purchasing from another dealer because Gebhardt wouldn't budge on price (didn't even return my email asking to match another dealer's price); however, I will probably service the car at Gebhardt since I live near Boulder.

How is the service department? Should I work with any SA in particular?

Thanks in advance,
Michael