08-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #20
1N54E92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F30 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsburgerMitFries View Post
Its been my observation that cars get beat to hell on a college campus. There's also an envy factor involved/to be respected, that manifests itself when that poor asshole who parks next to you thoroughly enjoys dinging up your nice car with the door of his Chevette every chance he gets. Behavior like that is fueled out of jealousy and spite, and its been my experience that its too common. Especially today as generation Y grows up with a profound sense of narcissism and entitlement, and complete lack of respect for others.

In college in 2007? Then the wise choice for a college car for you is a 1996 Accord. Hold the fart can exhaust and rear wing please.

I don't know if you've ever owned a BMW, but I have had mine spat on, and trash thrown on them more than thrice. There's a lot of sorry assness in the world today, which is why I'm really leaning toward a VW Eos with a VR6, to be low key and fly under the radar, especially as the wealth/class gap widens. Run silent run deep my friend.

How true it is ! I couldn't have said it better.I love the "hold the fart can ! " Yes, it is a sad but true fact about the assholes in this world that will go out of their way to ding up your new bimmer. I had my 325 coupe scratched and dinged when I was in college. Buy the car that you like, if it is 135i, then buy it and enjoy it ....it's great car ! I will be buying mine after the initial hype is over and upgrading it with VISHNU ......MORE POWER ! ...Spring of 2009 !
Appreciate 0