08-22-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
WolfsburgerMitFries
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazbot^ View Post
Hello,

I would also like to know if you would suggest the 135i for general college use.
Its been my observation that cars get beat to hell on a college campus. There's also an envy factor involved/to be respected, that manifests itself when that poor asshole who parks next to you thoroughly enjoys dinging up your nice car with the door of his Chevette every chance he gets. Behavior like that is fueled out of jealousy and spite, and its been my experience that its too common. Especially today as generation Y grows up with a profound sense of narcissism and entitlement, and complete lack of respect for others.

In college in 2007? Then the wise choice for a college car for you is a 1996 Accord. Hold the fart can exhaust and rear wing please.

I don't know if you've ever owned a BMW, but I have had mine spat on, and trash thrown on them more than thrice. There's a lot of sorry assness in the world today, which is why I'm really leaning toward a VW Eos with a VR6, to be low key and fly under the radar, especially as the wealth/class gap widens. Run silent run deep my friend.
Appreciate 0