View Single Post
      01-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #17
Straz M3
Never Lose
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
yeah I think I'm I am going to get their pulley, I got a AA SSK that I'm waiting to install, do you have the ROGUE on yours?....I'm eagerly waiting for their DIABLO once you get the prototype you have to hit me up so I could check it out.....let me know if they need another ///M3, amazingly I've never been to Rogue and they are just 2 small towns over

we should get a together one of these days though for drinks or to watch the GIANTS!!! tomorrow we are going to whip on some EAGLE ASS!!!!
I was at the game and whipping some Eagle Ass is exactly what we did NOT do. Fuck that was an awful game to be at. Yeah let's definitely do drinks one night. As far as Rogue, they are 2 of my good friends and you gotta go there...even to hang out for a while. I learned all that I know about BMWs through them. This is the 4th car of mine they will work on and I trust no one else touching my car. I will be doing their pulley and SSK shortly. As far as exhaust goes, after hearing the Eisenmann Race in person, both Rogue and I agreed it's pretty much the sickest sounding car so I might be going that route. We shall see.