View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 05:36 PM   #772
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Meet Winky, AKA who I call ALF for "Antisocial Little Fucker"... I know about the 80's sitcom and how Alf wanted to eat cats once, which is a contributing reason I settled on the name. He's about as charming as he looks. I WISH this was a joke/troll post, and the roommates only warned me about him AFTER I moved in (bastards).

He was a stray cat that has been taken back to the shelter twice, and they warned my roommates that if ALF was taken back a 3rd time he'd be euthanized, so they felt sorry for him and put up with his antics of hissing, yowling, and even taking swipes at people (even ALF's dumbass owners)... I used to not believe in euthanizing animals, but ALF is seriously pushing the envelope every time he sneaks up on me when I wake up to take a piss at 3 AM. Can't wait until I'm able to move out of this shit-hole... I'm surprised I have even half the patience I've exuded for ALF; if this was anybody else, I'm sure he'd be a goner for sure.

Excuse the pic quality; although it was taken by a decent phone, this is zoomed all the way in, and that look on his face was too funny/creepy not to capture it (but he does usually have a Ted Bundy reptilian stare though).

EDIT: The notification made me LOL... "no one and 3 others" sounds like a mathematical impossibility! (I know, there's someone with that screen name, but still)
Attached Images

::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 09-12-2019 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Funny notification
Appreciate 6
Maynard3848.00
No one1037.00
rohitsja232.50
minn1914021.00