View Single Post
      05-25-2018, 12:37 PM   #1
519.E82
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i Sport (Non M)

Celebration Watch or Car Parts?

Would easily be a dumb question on the general forums so though I would ask all the other watch people.

Background:
Next April I will be graduating from college - I went for an Motive Power - Automotive Service Technician, and am looking to treat my self (with a pitch in from the parents).

I have been building my 08 128i for 2 years now on a highschool/college budget and have made a lot of progress, the only thing left really for exterior would be the aerodynamic (135i) rear bumper to finish my aero kit, and for interior the alcantara performance steering wheel. Engine is its own thing I do in bulk and only have a few things left. Parents agreed that they would buy me the rear bumper (unpainted, no diffuser) and the performance steering wheel as my grad gift.

Alternatively my watch background. I currently am sitting at 10 watches of varying price ranges from like $200 - $1k, a good spread covering most design and qualities. As I am looking at getting a commemorative watch for my time in college at a similar price point as the two parts I have been considering the Tag Heuer Formula 1 (hehe car reference there as well)

Which would you go with and why?

Reference
Build thread: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468577
2008 SGM 128i - 3 Stage IM - 130i Tune - Dinan Camber Plates - BMW PE - Injen Intake - 1M Mirrors - LCI Blacklines - M4 Spoiler - Blacked 263's - Aero Bumper - Aero Side Skirts - OMGSplitter - AFE Intake Scoops
Appreciate 0