View Single Post
      04-09-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Too bad Darwin can't be faster and more selective....

This is actually pretty timely since there's a thread about the challenges of raising an infant.

I'm on my way home from Toys R Us after buying some diapers and toys for my daughter. I get behind this car which is driving all sorts of slow and constantly swerving towards the right into the curb. I'm stuck behind this idiot for a couple of lights till we get to an intersection where there's one of these Liberty Tax people waving down people. I see this little hand reach out the window waving back at the Liberty Tax person. The oh crap goes through my mind when I couple the realization there's a kid in a car driven by some idiot. I immediately think this airhead is probably texting on their phone. Light turns green and we drive down the road. Again, she's swerving all over the place. I can now see the tell tale head bobbing of the typical brain dead individual that does something like this while driving.

When we got to an area where there were two lanes, I couldn't hold back my anger any more. I change lanes over to the right drive up next this woman's car, and yell out the window. "Is your phone more important than your child?" She looks at me with this WTF look, and I proceed on.

If she doesn't feel that driving is a serious matter and thinks her life isn't as important than whatever is happening on that stupid phone, that's one thing. But to drag her kid who has no say in the matter into her stupid decisions....

Ok. I'm done venting.....
Appreciate 0