Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Rap, Hip Hop Question

alright, dont laugh. I know nothing, like nothing about rap or hip hop. like nothing.

I been listening to metallica since i was like 9. but recently i realized that every time i have metallica running my car, i get this rush, i speed, and get a ticket. So i am trying to keep metallica exclusively for the gym, or work.

Now I have tried classical music and what not before, i like it, but it gets boring after a few weeks, it's not for everyday music use IMO.

I want to know what's nice to listen to. what's really cool?, i dont want hardcore shit that has no beat to it. aka i dont want like Tupac, i downloaded a couple of tupac and they're just not for me.

I also hate usher kinda music, that's just plain gay to me.

I tried standup comedies but got sick of them coz i heard em too many times.

I went ahead and downloaded some stuff that i found funny more than anything, but i liked the beat for sure. Their accent is just hilarious tho:
Sean Paul, Shaggy, Lil John, and Eminem.

"skeet skeet" i mean whatever it says, i dont give a damn as long as there's a nice beat. i just dont want to sleep. in case you dont know me i get bored really easily

What else do you recommend? (name the guy and a song, i'll be looking for them online to download.)

Thanks yow yow!!!

Mods: sorry this is a repost, i only realized i put it under UK discussion after i started reading the replies. Sorry about that
Appreciate 0