02-04-2021, 05:50 AM   #76
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
In the end the sales numbers will tell the tale of this, if it was a success or not, we can have our opinions on the car design as much as we want but if the sales go thru the roof then it was a success if it turns out to be bad not counting for the covid situation then they will have learned their lesson.

A lot of people express their opinions on the forums like they are experts on BMW when it comes to design and maybe you are who knows you might have professor degree or college degree in design language or an equal education in the field, then great but we are all a bit bias to our own tasting and like and this has been proven so many times over.

Let the sales numbers talk if you don't want it because you feel its to much of an ugly car for you to drive then ofc you shouldn't buy it that is just wasting good capital on stuff for the sake of wasting.

But if you do like it then go for it and no one can tell you that you are wrong for liking the car because it suits you no matter what the "experts" thinks.

In the end the car will be here for the next 7-8 years or less who knows and then they will change the design language again to something completely different. And then another group of customers will again hate the new design while a complete set of new customers will love it.

Or if we go by the forums this is the nail in the coffin for BMW and in 8 years BMW won't be here because of the big massive grills and everyone will have moved on to Alfa, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi (insert random car maker here who doesn't have the new BMW design language) Then i guess it is the end for BMW

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 2
Dr.Deep1827.00