View Single Post
      11-19-2019, 09:10 AM   #4771
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Now_Rudi cmyx6go MKSixer Joekerr Rmtt @jp10 @ctinline-six and other friends who i forgot to tag

quick and easy Italian dinner options to make at home please? I'm thinking alfredo pasta and salmon because both are easy to make but am open to suggestions
While I like Italian food well enough, I strangely don't make a ton at home. What about some breaded veal (just some flour, egg, and bread crumbs after you beat your meat (pun intended)), quick fry and serve with some lemon juice and salt? Sides of roast potato and veggie of your choice.

Btw, easiest and delicious roast potatoes are those baby / minature potatoes - just cut each in bite size pieces (about three to four pieces depending on size), put them in a bowl and toss with some olive oil, and reasonably liberal amounts of kosher salt and dried rosemary. Spread on a cookie sheet and cook in the oven for 45 minutes at 425 F. It might be 400F, can't remember, but they are fricking delicious. Check em, once they have a bit of a crust, they are good to come out.

Good luck!
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15581.00
King Rudi13152.00