07-18-2017, 11:21 AM   #222
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
So I smoked a hookah (?) last weekend that my brother got from Iraq. First time trying that. Interesting experience, but so much work goes into it that I can't see myself every purchasing one. I felt pretty multicultural, having that giant hookah sitting on a table in an otherwise pretty much all white neighbourhood lol.

I will say though, the flavoured tobacco (grape variety) smelled pretty amazing.

I'll stick to cigars.
I have one that I smoke at the apartment every now and then. You can buy them all over, think it was like $30, lemon (the best) *Nargile (Nar-Gee-leh), and a roll of coals.

There's good flavors, and some that are especially terrible. Lemon is light, but it seems like blueberry and strawberry were pretty bold. It also depends on if you use one coal, two coals, and/or wind screen.

Old stomping grounds had a very prominent middle Eastern presence, so anytime we'd go to someones house, surely the fully gowned, long silver beard, turban sporting elders were in the garage passing the nargile. It was weird at first, but they didn't talk much anyways so just kind of turned into a typical thing.
Appreciate 0