01-25-2007, 07:34 AM   #39
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I like when oncoming traffic flashes me cuz they think my highbeam are on when there not.

Old people backing out of driveway. They just go without looking. It's almost like there thinking, "hey I've lived this long, let's see if you can too".

Old people who changes lanes in their boat without any looking what-so-ever. The kind where you can see them starting to change lanes while your pretty much next to them. You slow down slightly just incase and then here they come. No flasher, just doing the lane change that takes about a mile.

Old people who drive in general. I'm sorry but I'm a big believer that once you reach about 60 or 65 you should have to be tested every 2 or so years. Hell a driving test should be mandatory for everyone at 30 to brush up. And I'm not talking the cheap ass test the state patrol gives you. I'm talking close to BMW style driving school. You fail, take it till you pass. The fee for each test goes to the state. Then maybe the police's only job of giving out tickets might lessen.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0