View Single Post
      01-21-2021, 07:07 AM   #51
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast.F10 View Post
Driving home and running over an object (no time to get out of the way), and it popping my front tire. Lucky I was about 2mins from my house. By the time I got home, I pulled up the tire pressure screen and was watching it drop all the way down to 0.7lbs. Added air in the tire to see if I could finds the hole...no problem as it wouldnt even keep air. Luck for me, its on the inside side wall :sarcastic:. And realizing no one in town was open after 6pm to try to find some PS4S...all the way around since i've been looking to replace the rears. Guess i'll be rocking a Buick Enclave for a few day .

Wife was happy to hear PS4S tires are ballpark $1,700. :goodtimes:
Growing up/living in New Jersey I would destroy tires. I had an E90 with 18" RF's and went through 6 in one winter (2012) I would blow the side walls right out b/c the moon craters here the size of Rhode Island.

We move to Florida and I think my streak is over. I go 3 years w/no issues, then boom....just like you shrapnel in the road. 2 rims cracked and 1 blow out. All she does is shake her head and ask why I don't drive a Sherman Tank
Appreciate 1
Fast.F10513.50