View Single Post
      07-05-2020, 10:29 AM   #2159
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

I'm still big on the ones I listed earlier. Dlpn, Torc, Ibio, Aiki (although this one is a known P&D) and PRPO. Prpo should be a few weeks out from the others.

Out of the ones above....I believe DLPN could increas its price by 50% in the next 10 days.

Torc could be a monster as they have a merger with Adicet closing...and two drugs in development. One in phase 1 and one in phase 3. Looking at the charts....that one could run 5+ once it gets past 3.5. This one I'm actually hoping it holds off long enough to get more shares. But last Thursday was a sign of what's coming.

PRPO is pursuing an at home Covid antibody test and are already advertising for people to participate in studies. And they have other stuff in the works.

Aiki will be back in the news because of a pancreatic treatment drug...and if course their Hydroxychloroquine angle. People are getting into that one on chart analytics alone.

Ibio was granted free access for 18 months to the Supercomputer Watson to run Covid trials, and they announced last week they had made progress in an H1N1 drug.

Those are the ones that have the most "chatter" going on at the moment. I do have 2 others I plan to move into if they don't run before my other stuff and I can get a good price.

WISA and GENE. They have catalysts in play...I just need to look more into it. But both look promising.
E92inNC1709.50