Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You may want to smooth things out a bit in your communication from what I'm reading here. If they want food, I suggest asking what their 3 fav restaurants are and pick one of those. Remember your objectives...

On the distance, some people don't mind it, some mind it quite a bit. I had a lady driving about 280 miles, one way to spend weekends with me. She had no problem doing it and I also reciprocated. If they can't invest a little time, you are better off without them.

Good luck!
Cheers-mk
I see your point - I've definitely bailed on girls because I did not want to make the drive. Not that it was long or anything, but because I would honestly not expect anyone to drive 45 mins to see me so I figured it would be just to bail on that girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Yea? I didn't post the actual conversation. Communication was fine. She bailed after I suggested the place. No time for games so I moved on. Likely another one on there just for validation & was never going to meet anyway. Someone that wants to meet you won't play high maintenance b/c you didn't get taken for lobster. The goal there was ass for me anyway so no loss.

On the other one, 15 minutes is not distance. That's straight lazy. Like I said, called her on it & blocked. I'm not upset. It's funny & sad that people are actually out there doing this dumb shit.
I met up a few times with this girl, and for some reason I still don't know she would not want to come to brunch with me downtown in a nice place. (It was in a country club sorta place so it wasn't even about her being able/not able to afford the bill, it would go to my bill anyway). Anything I threw was just not exciting to her I guess

One of our mutual friends sent a pic of her with the new boyfriend and all I gotta say is... if that's the kind of guy she was willing to date I'm glad i'm out the picture. I met her ex by coincidence at a bar (after they broke up and while she was seeing me) and that kid was a good guy so I was kinda reassured that she was a good girl. The new guy is just... "average" to put it nicely
Appreciate 2