View Single Post
      01-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #59
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
Recently I lost 55+ lbs putting me (currently) at 170 at 5'11." Great, right? Not really because this means I need to find all new suits, as my now 170 lb body looks like it's swimming in my designer suits that once catered to my 225lb body. I had a few made tailored to fit me, but they were all a 'so so' fit at best. I went to a reputable online store and ordered a few suits 1. a Prada suit and 2. a less expensive Burberry Suit. Both just looked shitty. Then I went to Kohl's and tried their extra slim fit Apt. 9 suits which fit f-ing phenomenally to my new body. My questions is this.. would you wear a cheaper suit if it fit you like a glove or would you spend hours/days trying to find a designer suit to fit?
Cheap/expensive, I don't really care...only thing that matters to me is fit and that it has better durability than a piece of printer paper...

good fitting cheap suits are far superior to poor fitting expensive suits...learned this when I was buying jeans: I have thick, muscular thighs and slim waist, and kept buying Bonobos jeans for $100-140 a pop...the fit was never quite right and they looked pretty bad, like tight ass Hollister/Abercrombie high school jeans...so I bought a pair of Dickies jeans on Amazon for $30 and they looked like custom Gucci jeans that fit perfectly...

fit is EVERYTHING, find something that compliments your strong points/body shape
Appreciate 1
Vegetable792.50