View Single Post
      09-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Ill PM you with the details of who I was dealing with. Like I mentioned in my post, I had previously very good success ordering from your website. I was just let down that once I started dealing with people, the satisfaction fell short. I was told there was a problem with the rear wheels and you needed a new replacement shipment. I couldnt be promised that they would be in on the date mentioned, it was only hopeful. I unfortunately didnt have the patience or the confidence I would have my wheels in time.

What I was most upset with was that I had to call to make sure my order was cancelled because I never got a notification for it. And that I was never refunded. If I hadnt called to make sure that it was, then it never would have been refunded. I was very close to taking up an inquiry with my credit card company so I wouldnt be hit with continued finance charges.

I do thank you for responding to this thread and will hesitantly look to you for future mods. You do carry some unique offerings for the e90's that cant be found anywhere else. I like to be loyal, but you only have to burn me once to send me packing.
I can certainly understand where you are coming from. Again, we are very sorry and I want to stress that this is the exception in the large amount of transactions we process on a daily basis. Once I get the PM I will look into this right away with the employees mentioned and make sure they are trained on how to make sure something like this never happens again.

The end result is ok though... you'll be getting the wheels and tires that you needed. You're right about us making unique offerings for the E90's... in fact we were the first to offer the CSL wheels in the 30 rear offset. Those are now available to other retailers as well, which we are fine with. Most still choose to come to us since we went out of our way and invested the capital to have those made for the E90Post community in the first place.

You're getting a great set of wheels, whether from us or somebody else that sells the same style. I am sure you will be happy with them, and I'm happy that there will be another great looking E90 out there on the road
Appreciate 0