03-04-2020, 06:14 AM   #132
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
^^^^^ THIS!!!

My wife's job has a new social butterfly employee that came in on day one last year bragging about how she never did her own work in school, and was fired from a state job for not logging onto her computer all day.

No surprise, she flutters around the office 6 hours a day distracting everyone else, demands special attention as a vegan, is a protected class as a lesbian, and is BFF with the supervisor who sees none of this (or that she wears sweatpants to work in a professional office every day) and only wants to put her in for promotions despite not even logging onto her computer once on most days. Oh, did I mention that she blew through her entire 2020 vacation/sick benefits time allocation by the first week of February, and is now begging the supervisor to find out what the company's Cornavirus quarantine emergency pay plans are because she went to Asia in January and has a Farcebook picture online kissing monkeys?

When she does turn on her computer, she screws up every file she touches. Since her BFF supervisor thinks that she can do no wrong, every other person in the office gets blamed because the software they use only has file-level and not record-level auditing and they were the last to touch the screwed-up files. Their company is about to lose the contract, and my DW along with the others will all be unemployed any day now because of this one unemployable slacker.....