View Single Post
      06-26-2023, 10:58 PM   #22
DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58-M340iX View Post
I thought TLOU Part 2 was amazing. Sure, the "thing/things" that happen in that game aren't maybe what you want, but it aligns with the types of things that can happen in that kind of world. It was an insanely well-done game IMO. I've played the shit out of both Part 1 (back on PS3, then remastered on PS4/Pro, now on PC for Part 1) and 2. Just like GoW:R, it left me saying just "wow" at the end with how awesome of an experience I got with the little amount of money spent ($70 or whatever).

For the person who complained about being a "grown man" and not playing video games, I'm sure you've never watched sports or done anything that resembles a "game" (board games, etc). Video games usually provide some of the best entertainment hours per dollar of any form of entertainment.
TLOU was all about Joel and Ellie, and they killed Joel in 10min in a very uncharacteristic way. He was completely out of character and they just slaughtered him so they could push a team agenda game and be inclusive and woke.

Characters personalities had absolutely zero relationship to TLOU, and to do that to fans of TLOU was a huge FU.

Druckmann can suck a tranny and I’ll never buy a ND game again, the end.

Fuck them.
Appreciate 0