View Single Post
      02-17-2015, 08:52 AM   #15
afadeev
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimatif View Post
I agree that too dark is not safe. As my original post, I admit mine were too dark but just wanted to point out that they're giving out of state cars tickets for that now. That's how the car came and when I do get my medical exemption, I have zero plans of going that dark.

I don't agree with banning tints though I think that going past a certain % is just too dark and that percent should very well be banned, if not for the safety of cops then for pedestrians and other drivers around you.
Tint fears have nothing to do with YOUR safety - cops hate tinted side windows because THEY can't see what driver is up to when they pull you over. They are super allergic to side-window tint in NY and NJ, and hand out tint tickets with pleasure. BTDT.

And yes, its NYC.
You will get hassled, and you will have to pay up for the privilege of driving on the city roads. Traffic courts are the city revenue collection agency. Just wait till you start getting bogus red light camera and parking tickets. All cost of doing business.

Welcome to the City.

a
Appreciate 0