09-11-2019, 11:20 PM   #49
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
I've owned every iPhone made within a week of its release. While I dislike the actual process of transitioning to a new device, I like knowing I have the best phone available for me (someone deeply invested in the Apple ecosystem). Some people complain about the price, but it's not that expensive after trading in a year-old device; plus look at the amount of time we use these things... Phones are very inexpensive considering usage vs cost compared to the vast majority of other things we spend money on... like -cough- BMWs.

For me I always appreciate the improved processor. I couldn't believe how much better my Xs is compared to the X I had before. Just the facial recognition improvement alone was probably worth it to me.

USB-C would potentially be nice, but there is a significant downside for me. I have tons of lightning cables. I'd have to buy like 6-8 new cables! I use 2 in my car alone, plus 2 in my backpack, 2 at my desk, 1 in my (cart) golf bag and one by my sofa. Then there's the issue of my AirPods and iPad still using Lightning cables! I'm in no rush fir USB-C. What's the appeal anyway?