12-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #30
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K5 325i View Post
15-20 mins. But sadly enough it won't matter.

The majority of kids who want to ride motorcycles have their mind made up on what bike, and their heart set. No prior amount of rational thought and convincing will help them and their family through the emotional holocaust that is emergency room visits.

What are you confused about? What do you have questions on?

Listen, you're going to do whatever you're going to do... but one of your mistakes is coming on E90post hoping we would cheer you on on getting a 600cc sportbike for your first. Disgustingly enough a few members here did. Read and reread my post from page 1. If that doesn't clearly outline why you should get a 250cc sportbike first instead of a 600cc one, then maybe its Darwin's way of showing that you weren't supposed to be here in the first place.

I understand the struggle you are going through, but if you just step back and think about if you had to advise a younger brother of yours, or hell- your own child what to do... does any part of you think 600cc is the better choice?

I think I've made my case.

Good luck OP,
-Chris
sorry for not replying to your original post. I did read it over and what you said is comepletely true. I didnt come to get cheered on or even have someone feel sympathetic towards me. I made this thread so the people who love the same thing i do can knock some sense into me. And you sir i think might have done it. it just doesnt help seeing bikes like Mpower's bikes(pure sex) on here. They just make me revert to my original decision. I'm sorry, i'm too naive.

by the way mpower, i absolutely love your agusta and 1098
its just that my emotions and love for things take over me.
Appreciate 0