12-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #27
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i think it's safe to say that most guys that post on car forums have wanted the same thing, but it doesn't make it right. you're too young, and you can act as mature as you want to online, but when i was 17, i would have acted like a mental defective on a motorcycle of any power. guys can't help it, most of us enjoy the rush of speed and risk. enjoy das bimmer, it's safer and a lot more fun if you know where to operate it (see sig pic ).
Thing is i cheated death about 6 months ago when i was with a friend in his car and he tried to overtake a car(1 lane only) and there was a car coming from ahead so due to not being able to get back in the lane since there were cars infront and behind he went in the oncoming shoulder lane, which was gravel. Next thing you know he lost control and we hit a car in the original lane and flipped over who knows how many times, and landed by someones back yard(open field by the road). Ever since then i get scared of going real fast. Doctors said they dont know how me and my buddy are still alive considering we walked out with only aching feet and backs.

PS: Airbags didnt even go off. And cars totalled.
Appreciate 0