05-01-2018, 10:14 AM   #12
jaye944
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a

thanks guys for the feedback

so I just wanted to expand on a few things

* I'm happy to discuss the B&tB with her, when I think it's appropriate. I guess, since she's been young, we discuss, a lot of things, touching (what's allowed whats not), feelings, kindness that kind of thing.

Also in context with our belief's what is right and wrong and the consequences,

And I guess, discussing an on going dialogue if she has questions.

I'm not a fan of the state imposing what THEY believe my child should be taught, as far as sex-ed is concerned. I guess they get to a stage in biology when they see and learn what animals are doing right.

I'm def. not a fan of the state teaching my child what they believe is right and wrong as far as gender, sexual behavior, family etc that's not for them to instill THERE values on my daughter.

In some school syllabus' I have seen and heard of certain behavior which is condoned and acceptable, but not as afaic, I teach her love, understanding of everyone, but just because "someone decides to jump of a cliff" doesn't make it right or correct.

I also guess being totally honest seeing my little girl growing up and I really want her to be for as long as possible, as innocent as possible.

Daughter hugged wife last night and said she would like to go back into OH uterus, LOL, prior she would have said "tummy" yeah it was funny at the time.

I guess seeing her homework assignment on "Explain maternity clothes and remember that sperm comes from the father and ovum from the mother.

Kinda rattled my "daddy" cage.

Damn when I was 7, I was playing with my GI Joe, riding bikes, playing football, the "closest" I got to sex ed, was "Sarah Jane" was my new girlfriend, by the logic that she had never ever spoken to me and today had asked to loan my eraser LOLZ
Appreciate 1