View Single Post
      09-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #5
ColwynC
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Jealous

Hi all, I am a newbie, so hello everyone.

I am so jealous of all you guys who have taken delivery this last couple of weeks. Ordered my Company car in May (Jet Black 120d SE with some nice bright Xenons etc) and I arranged to take delivery on 8th Sept as was expecting to be in the country (travel a lot). However, I got called out to Brazil on 3rd and the car has been delivered to work and one of the more trustworthy ladies (car nut heself actually) had to take the handover for me. Mind you did a good job as she spotted a chip on front bumper so I guess that will have to be sorted...

Now stuck in Brazil for another 3 weeks or so and with my nice new car with 1 mile on the clock in the car park at work. All the bar stewards there are telling me how nice it runs, how fast it goes, what good donuts it pulls and that I might need some more fuel when I get back... I have all the paint pre-treatment, dodo wax and Mags alloy protector waiting at home and really looking forward to spending some time with her. Might even say hi to the family when I get back too:smile: Can't wait.
Appreciate 0