View Single Post
      12-22-2020, 07:16 AM   #11
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

for modern era.. no doubt.. Toto.. cause i havent seen a boss that this down to earth and human relations oriented.. and since he has finance and racing background as well.. its just perfect.. adapting, super hard worker and team player not you do i watch only type of boss.. harmony is the key for him probably.. and in his team Niki played a great role as well.. carrying a responsibility to make a Merc' 7 times champ in recent years is one of a kind.. so he is definitely among the best in F1 history.. authority is in great balance.. human relations superb.. media relations superb.. what else you d expect from a boss..

i really dont like the "horror" system in early Ferrari days and Enzo Ferrari's very conceited style but for its time and his methods somehow worked in some ways and built a brand that almost everyone on this earth loves.. he is one of the best.. but if you brought him and his system into todays world.. will it work.. not sure.. today its still has remnants of that but its more political in recent Ferrari history..

Ron Dennis is such a guy that probably really hard to communicate with at work.. or at least thats how it looks.. cause read in stories like he wants everyones desk neat and tidy and if you dont do it or forget it you re in trouble..

Eddie Jordan.. he is probably the most talkative and most showbiz bosses ever on the grid.. he wasnt talking that smart all the time but does it mean its really bad.. in EJ's case no cause it somehow worked.. and with Frentzen things were working not that bad.. and he didnt leave wreck behind.. he established an F1 team from 0 and lets not forget his team's root less or more is Racing Point now..

i spent some of my early childhood with Mansell's Williams it was great fun but cant say i know Frank Williams that much.. and im not sure he wanted to open himself that much as well..
racerbruce3853.50