02-27-2014, 07:12 PM   #29
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
I was thinking the same thing too, if a real watch junkie/guru likes a $10 watch that will a last long, they wouldn't care what other thought about it.

The search continues.
Here's my style. I like Nice things that no one knows about or a better way to put it: I like nice things that are not overly popular.

And this goes for almost everything i like from Sports teams, Athletes, Shoes, Cologne, Cars ( well except that BMWs are becoming overly popular lately).

So thats why its a little tough for me to pick a brand and model, i really have to like it and at the same time i dont wanna see every Joe wearing the same watch as me
Well if that's what you want, in your desired price range, you'll want to perhaps begin your search with watches made in Russia, The Czech Republic, U.S., Iceland, or China. There are certainly Swiss and German brand that are nice, not widely known, and modestly priced, but you'll get more bang for your buck elsewhere.

PM if you want specific suggestions beyond what I've already provided above an in the Blue Watches and Dive watches threads, along with my post above.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0