noflash
Captain Caveman
Rep
Drives: '06 325eyeyiyi

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wweoholic
Ok this post did it for me, let me take some time outa my day to really set things straight, and lets get dirty...
noflash: "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" - Did I just admit in my initial thread starter that I was wrong? Wheres the slack? This is a blatant post with no meaning, just trying to get words in, is this typical for midwestern driving bmw'ers?
My message to everyone is frankly grow up, and read my posts, because if you did you would realize I was admitting I was wrong....
Ok, here's some life-advice.

You can't make a post of what an asshole you are and expect sympathy.

It's probably not your fault that you are acting like a spoiled, rich kid. You may not have had any real role models when you were growing up.

Take some inventory of yourself. Step back, look at who you are and what you're doing. Is this who you want to be?

Learn about patience and modesty. Those are virtues that you do not posses. You should know that practicing patience and modesty will earn you much more repect that you've known.

While I don't like you, I understand where you're coming from and find your posts amusing. So, if you want respect and sympathy than you've got to change your ways. Otherwise, Entertain me!

Lastly, also learn the contraction you're, as in you are.

E90 325i Monaco Blue, Black Leatherette, Sport, Cold Weather, Xenon, Sat Prep, 18" BBS RGR
Mods: Polorized Film for Business CD, added lumbar, rock chip on hood
Appreciate 0