Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Goodness...

What's his name?
Actually her intials are MEN

...the irony hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
....and the problem is....?
bruh. She has beef at her recording studio and she wanted to handle things "like an adult" and fight him....need I say more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
The same one I saw? (she was cute, buuutttt) Please tell me you did not take her to your house. Where you live. Where your personal belongings are. Where you sleep in a clean bed. Where you feel safe. YOUR F**King castle.

You took her there dude?
No! That is crazy talk. Im scared to cut the dead weight... i ducked her, however I just reinstalled my facebook and she texts me "DO YOU LIVE IN ________ insert town here. That kind of freaked me out. I dont even know but this is more and more of a bad idea haaaaa. fucking facebook. She also keeps trying to see me like hardcore.

She also doesnt sleep...because of errrr work.

Shes a damn zombie with huge tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Dayuuum Mike
Sounds like a fright
She means no harm
Just fell for your charm
She don't like clothes
But don't be judging them hoes

Yeah boyeee
WHAT hahaha have you ever thought of rapping on your youtube channel? I'm sure it would be a hit with the homies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Dammit, where are all these potential sigs coming from.

Quick, Mike., make that yours. She is spitting super hot fire this morning. *pages Supa Hot Fire gifs*
damn I have a ghost writer now!!!

Alpine MSS Stage 2+ E30 tune|MST Intakes|VRSF Single Mid Pipe|Agency Power Intercooler|VTT Full solution crank hub fix
Appreciate 0