08-03-2011, 11:28 AM   #4037
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
Last time I checked this is a car forum, I am sure there are dedicated humor forums and if you come to an OT thread to talk about other issues only and think you can relate to everyone just because you own a car that is similar to everyone else without posting on car related matters; I am sorry for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
Difference between you and me is that I actually post in the other threads and I only have 10 or so posts in the entire off topic section not 1000's. Seems like you mad...
1. Like you said, this is OT. OT = off topic. This site is about bimmers, and we're talking about stuff that's off topic from our cars. I'm sorry to say I have no clue what you're arguing about, you just described exactly what this section is for. For BMW enthusiasts to talk about subjects off topic to their cars. We're using this section for it's intended purpose. What the problem is? Do you talk to co-workers about anything non-work related? You know the workplace is there for you to do work in, not talk about personal stuff! There are other time/place/friends/forums that you can use. Why do anything but work with your co-workers?

2. Those 2K posts on Collin's record are from general sections of this site. OT and regional posts don't count towards your post count. So that means Collin has participated in more general discussion about bimmers than you have.

We're not trying to have a pissing match with you. You just wrote something really stupid and everyone is calling you out for it. You have 2 options at this point. You can still amicably withdraw yourself from this senseless drabble and enjoy the lol pics. Or you can continue butting heads with everyone in OT.
Appreciate 0