Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_slip View Post
1) If a dog is equal to a baby or a child then the OP should be arrested or should have guilt/remorse over "putting his baby" in a car in the middle of winter. The OP should treat his dog more like a child or baby and none of this would happen.
Oh STFU...

Its not like people demand arrests for moms because they left their kids in the car while running into the bank or to get some milk or some shit (he was only gone 10 minutes, that isn't excessive by any means).

Would it have been better for him to not bring the dog? Probably, but obviously some other factor made it a better idea to have him come with.

Would he rather have NOT left the dog in the car, winter or not? most likely but I'm pretty damn sure bringing a pet into a resturanut or carry out place is against most health codes, even in Canada.

Does he need posts from jackasses like you right now saying its not big deal or that he should be arrested? Absolutely not.

Have a heart man, the dude just lost his puppy for christ sake... show some fuckin
Appreciate 0