View Single Post
      09-18-2023, 10:01 PM   #34
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
CSU should have wont that game. They were the better team Saturday. However, they killed themselves with penalties, 18 for 182yds, and then forgot to cover at the end of the game.

I dont mind the playcalling at the end of the game. You'd been stopping them most the game outside of dumb penalties. I do think they should have gone for it on 4th and 2 though to seal the victory.

All the pregame stuff seemed like something those coaches planned. They turned a CU-CSU game in to national headlines the entire week. This game has never been this hyped.
Now the guy who hit Travis is getting death threats. The drama just gets worse. Oregon is going to school CU and expose them for only having a handful of players. This over-the-top hype ends with Oregon when reality hits home and it should have ended with CSU had they only continued playing aggressively. Why change what worked all game in the last few minutes?
Starting to feel sorry for Mel Tucker a bit. MSU really made bad decisions they should eat it. All for greed.
This week 4 has too many matchups to watch. Saturday will be vampire day, I don't think I will see any sunlight.
Appreciate 0