View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 10:46 PM   #88
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
I'll keep your kind offer in mind, thanks! The T and I had a MAJOR breakthrough today...

I found that the dealer had set the recommended tire pressures 6# overinflated in the front, and a whopping 14# in the rear. I corrected them, and then reset the TPMS to my preferences.

The excessive ride harshness (which had been my #1 concern) has been fully eliminated. The T is now **very** enjoyable – in fact, it's a whole different experience!

To celebrate, I ordered a few simple (non-performance) mods online. Good dad, hehe.
Good on you! I've seen that before. For my BMW, it was the crappy fun-flat tires. The ride wasn't terrible, but I could tell something was wrong. With the 911 T, I'd think the suspension should be daily-driveable. On my 1LE, it's not harsh, but it's firm, exactly how I like it. A ZL1-1LE is more akin to a GT3 RS, which only exists as a "DD" for every internet hero that is trying to rationalize their purchase, you can usually spot these because they'll also tell you how great the car is in the snow too.