View Single Post
      11-14-2021, 09:48 PM   #645
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Would be interesting to see if Dallas can keep up in January as history has shown they’ve been folding like lawn chairs when it matters the most. However, Cowboys at Packers playoff game would be up in the air as Rodgers’ has lost numerous games at Lambeau. Dallas would need home field advantage throughout to have a shot at February.

Jets/Giants/Redskins/Lions/Bears/Houston/Seattle are worst but I hear ya. Matt Ryan looks Dunn. Unless another spirit takes over Sam Darnold, Cam could be the Panthers starting QB from here on out. IDK, even with Kyler I don’t believe in the Cardinals to advance deep.
It's interesting how its always Rodgers that has lost these playoff games at Lambeau....not the team, especially not the defense (or lack of). Like last year, he certainly outplayed Brady, but the difference in the two team's defenses was plenty obvious. This year, the Packers offense is not as good, but the D looks vastly improved.

I wouldn't put WFT, Bears, or especially Seattle in the group with the worst teams. Otherwise....agreed.
Appreciate 0