Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
That's true. Anger leads to passion though.

20 bucks? Lol can I just donate 20 bucks to your projects?

You'll have to really hurt me if you want a song about you- so how about you hire me as your pool boy/gardener, promise me you're going to leave your family and run away with me, tell me to set up an account under your name with hundreds of thousands of dollars in it- then you leave with your family, and all the money in the account without me and leaving me high and dry?

That'll get you a top hit written for sure.
Argh, you're forgetting the moral issues.

Money, I don't like money. You're safe.

Write me an angry writing song, and bring me the cheap clothes you don't wear anymore. It would be more useful.

Considering your avatar is now more from my field, use that and deliver! Do you know how many school runs I've done (leaving the lot, not before) with windows down and angelfuck playing?! Attitude, while the rhino blocks my way while holding her ears?! I need new stuff!!!
Morallll shmoorrralllll

I've been working on a pop album all month though it's hard for me to get in an angry mood.

Maybe you should wait and see if my m6 gets damaged on the way over. Believe you me- I will write some angry tunes if it is!
Hahaha!

Interviewer to pop singer "what was the inspiration behind your lyrics?"

Pop singer "uhhh actually this invisible m6 was damaged en route on a ghost ship!"
Appreciate 2